Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Quick Midterm Update

Hello Friends!

You may have noticed that I changed my name on my blog, and removed my pictures. Considering missions and life in general, I have become more aware of both the beautiful and the terrible things of the world. So I am trying to have wisdom and discernment in my doings.

I will still keep you all updated, of course. But if you want names or specifics, you will have to contact me via telephone or letter-- or even in person (I know, so old fashioned).

That in mind, I am going to update you all about my upcoming trip to India soon. I have so many fun details and prayer requests to share!

In the meantime, I have midterms this week. Keep rejoicing, and keep thriving.

Never get to the point where you seek just to survive. Remember that God created us to have life-- TO THE FULLEST.

Much love,

--An adventuring Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment