Sunday, December 7, 2014

Contemplating an Introductory Drive

I know a lot of you don't...
But I like long drives, even through the flatness of Kansas (or places like Kansas).
I love staring out the window and just thinking about life.
That is, until I get car sick.
      Motion sickness is a real thing people.


Well, I'll spare you the details of my poor body.
Meantime, here's the scoop with this blog.
I like traveling, and I mean to do it a lot in my life.
 I also like people, their stories, and the places I go...

And remembering all these things, well sometimes my friends call me Dory.
I'm a little weird. I'm not the best writer. But I'll always be genuine.
This is going to be the stories of my travels- the little and big ones.
I'll include some random past stories, a few future dreams, and current updates.
I think of them as adventures, and maybe you'll agree. Maybe not.
Just bear with me, ok?
Or don't. ;)


Well, where am I at now?
I'm not actually going to tell you everything until I figure out what I want my privacy settings to be. Technology- what are we going to do with it?
Haha, for now, look up "dreamer" by Isbells. I'm listening to it to avoid actual sickness.
Sometime soon I'll post about my upcoming trip to India & the current state of affairs in my life.

For now, please stay hydrated and well slept, and if you are not either of those two (and you do sometimes get motion sickness) don't go for long drives. ;)
But seriously, enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment